muCommander is a lightweight, cross-platform file manager featuring a Norton Commander style interface and running on any operating system with
Java support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, *BSD, Solaris...).
Here's a non-exaustive list of what you'll find:
- Virtual filesystem with local volumes, FTP, SFTP, SMB, NFS, HTTP and Bonjour support
- Quickly copy, move, rename files, create directories, email files...
- Browse, create and uncompress ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZip, BZip2, ISO/NRG, AR/Deb and LST archives
- ZIP files can be modified on-the-fly, without having to recompress the whole archive
- Universal bookmarks and credentials manager
- Multiple windows support
- Full keyboard access
- Highly configurable
- Free Software (GPL)
- Available in 22 languages : American & British English, French, German, Spanish, Czech, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Slovenian, Romanian, Italian, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Slovak, Japanese, Swedish, Danish and Ukrainian